Why Should You Care?

Ohayo, minasan! Welcome to the inner workings of a pinoy animator's everyday existence in the world of the japanese animation industry, that or some trivial stuff nobody'd give a dang. Let's see if it's all that's cracked up to be, shall we?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You Know That Feeling...

I remember playing Rockman on the Famicom back in the days. There's a boss named Elecman, and his lair is chockfull of electrified traps. Maybe it's just me, but whenever I play games with the notion of impending electrocution it always manages to 'feel' like you're jolted for real, hehe...

Finally, I took down my first Elder Dragon in the majestic form of the Kirin. I've been having a go at it since I was doing the HR3 quests, but was never really successful at bringing him down. Managed to knock him(her?) down couple of times pero matigas eh, nauubos oras ko ayun at buhay pa. My longswords weren't strong enough I guess back then - I was using Mk II even pero no luck( not striking enough may be a prob on my part?). My brother keeps telling me to tackle the village Elder's Kirin quest first, since it's the 'easier' one. Kaso tigas ulo ko eh, gusto ko talaga unahin yung sa Guild.

Gotta give it to my comrade felyne Udon for helping me out with the Kirin. I was laying a Large Bomb+ behind the Kirin, eksakto namang naghagis din sya ng bomb nya. Buwal ang Kirin, hehe! The second Large one I laid I had to set off on my own(using the sword) - got caught in the blast, but so did the Kirin. Calculated risk that paid off.

From there down till the last minutes it's all hack n' slash. Difficult with the monster is it doesn't show any signs if it's weakened or something. It just keeps going at you. Even more annoying is when it does its zigzag hippity-hop which it always manages to tag me with. Pero this time, using the Centenarian Dagger, Boomer Samurai Eeka prevailed bwaha! Now maybe I can forge that Devil Slicer now...

No comments: