Why Should You Care?

Ohayo, minasan! Welcome to the inner workings of a pinoy animator's everyday existence in the world of the japanese animation industry, that or some trivial stuff nobody'd give a dang. Let's see if it's all that's cracked up to be, shall we?

Monday, July 12, 2010

Brickwall Has Teeth...

I am sooo effing frustrated. Lampas 1 month na pala ako at HR5 and I still can't for the life of me complete the dual Tigrex Guild Urgent. Opened up the urgent 2 weeks back actually, but still. Sabagay dati nung unang Tigrex urgent, inabot din ako ng dalawang linggo bago ko nagamay tong hayup na to. Kung isa lang walang problema eh, kaso impiyerno na pag nagsabay ang dalawa...

I'm very lacking somewhere, strategy maybe? I don't think the True Devil Slicer's too weak to handle them. Ala nang ibang mas malakas na longsword na me magandang thunder attribute. Isa pang problema kasi para kang nakikipagsabayan sa tren pag kalaban mo tong Tigrex eh. Any defense I try to put up ends up diddly squat when they mow you over.

I'm gonna go bash some Popos now...

No comments: